102 Broadway Street
Paintsville, KY 41240
More Info: https://www.facebook.com/thestaffordhouse/
The historic Francis M. Stafford House was added to the National Register of Historic Places not only for its architecture, but for its importance in the founding and development of Paintsville. In 1843, John Stafford, the original owner of the house, helped establish the city of Paintsville. Then in the 1930’s, the Stafford family sold most of their 1,000 acre farm to the city, doubling it in size.
Click Here for More Information